Bounce Flight Academy - GEMS Wellington Academy - Al Khail
Just like gymnastics, diving, and tennis, trampolining is an individual sport. Students will receive dedicated coaching time with highly qualified coaching staff, as well as independent time on other trampolines and equipment to further develop their skills. The basis of all classes is developing the correct technique. Mastering these fundamentals will ensure that the Students fast track to more advanced skills safely. More specifically, in each class, they can expect a warm-up, form & technique building, skills focus, workout, and routines. The Beginner Program is an 8-week program, once a week for a 1-hour session. The objective is to learn basic jumping skills to prepare for more advanced tricks in a safe and controlled way. In this Beginner Class Students will learn amongst other: Basic Jumping, Seat Drops (4), Back Drop, Chest Drop, Handstand, Back-Roll, Tuck-Straddle-Pike, Pull Over, Cartwheel.
BOUNCE Flight Academy: Benefits for enrolled Students
- Free Assessment
- Flight Academy Passport
- Graduation Ceremony awarding all students their Certificates
- Recognition awards for best students
- FREE 30 minutes jump time after the flight acedemy Class for all enrolled Students
For Early Sign Up offers valid until 31st March 2019.
- FREE Bounce Fit (2 Sessions for Mom)
- FREE X-Park run (2 Sessions for Dad)
- FREE 1 x General Access Sibling Pass
- Multi-visit Pass at a preferred rate
14TH APRIL 2019 - 12TH JUNE 2019 (TERM 3)
COST: 900 AED (INCLUDING VAT) for 8 sessions
DAY/ TIMES: 1 SESSION A WEEK ON SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY / TIME SLOTS - 4PM to 5PM, 5PM to 6PM OR 6PM to 7PM
- Each session lasts 60 minutes
- 20 students capacity each session
- Cancellations of classes due to public holidays or school events will be notified in advance to parents.
- Please note that the EID week has been excluded