GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required prior to commencing classes for After school activities
- The registration is considered complete only after the full payment for the course is received
- Registration fees and materials are included in the course fees
- Places on our sessions are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Should the student miss one or more classes, they will be considered taken, and the payment will be neither refunded nor transferred to another term.
- All courses, activities, venues and arrangements are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We reserve the right to cancel any course and or to change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason.
- We treat as a priority the safety and well- being of the children attending our courses. We therefore reserve the right to remove from our session/ activities without refund, any child or parent/ guardian found bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive.
- Collection of children -We aim to provide a safe and caring environment for all children. In the event that a child is not collected and a parent is delayed, the parent requires to notify the 3rd party provider and the school. Students using the school bus will be supervised to the bus by GEMS staff.
- Students arriving independently must be dropped off or picked up by a parent or preapproved designated adult. Students cannot arrive or leave school unaccompanied, i.e. via public taxi.
- UAE introduced VAT from 1 January 2018 at a standard rate of 5%. As per the ‘UAE Executive Regulations of the Federal Decree-Law on Value Added Tax (VAT)’ all the fees charged by DELTA will be subject to VAT as prescribed by the law.
- Canceling the attendance in an ongoing group course forfeits the right of claiming any refund or attending a different course.
- The payment for the course is non-refundable, except the cases of cancellation of the course by DELTA due to the administrative or Force Major reasons. The refund in such cases will be commenced only for the classes, not taken by the student.
- If the course is cancelled by DELTA it is possible to avail a 100% refund.
- Any refunds will be made only after the same has been approved by the Management, A refund form will be sent by DELTA which needs to be filled and emailed back after which the refund will be made back to you in the form of a cheque only.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Office Tel No: +971 4 4035064
Address: Office no 115, AL Joud Center, AL Quoz Industrial area 1, Dubai